The Bottne Racing Electronics Bump Box is our staging tool for drag cars equipped with a transbrake.
Stage however you want with our Bump Box
Choose between Bumping or Creeping functions on up to two momentary bump switches. Bumping means to disable the transbrake for a preset amount of time and hardness, while creeping allows you to smoothly creep forward while you push the switch and release when you’re staged.
- Choose the function of your switches – Bump or Creep
- For bump, set bump length. For creep, set pulse length and frequency of the pulses.
- Rated for 22 Amps constant current – No need for a relay
- Fully compatible with high power 16V systems.
- Negative and positive switching versions available.